Before you open a new food service facility or upgrade an existing one, you must have a plan. Not only is the layout and design for a food service facility one of the most important parts of the overall project plan, so is the execution of the project. Project management can be an extremely complicated and high-tech process, often requiring hands on knowledge of equipment, ceilings, lighting, plumbing, wiring, seating, and so on.
While this may seem like an overwhelming task,the Superior team has decades of experience in food service facility project management. Our team is here to assist you with every detail in a personal, step-by-step process. This helps ensure a common understanding of your project between you and your project manager.
Whether you’re planning a quick-service or full service restaurant, school cafeteria, or institutional kitchen, the Superior team can assist you with all aspects of food service layout planning and CAD drawings, including:
Analyzing space and equipment needs
- Integrating new equipment with existing equipment
- Optimizing space in the front of the house and back of the house
- Developing a budget within project guidelines
- Creating an environment that will best serve your clientele, image, and concept
- Working with your consultant or General Contractor
- Assist in keeping abreast of regulations and industry standards
- Complying with local construction codes and fire codes
- Plumbing connection plan
- Electrical wiring plan
- Seating plan
- Elevation drawings and equipment schedules
- Ceiling, lighting and storage plans
- Kitchen plans including, prep area, cooking line and ware washing
Once we are done with your drawings, we’ll be able to show you exactly what your project will look like from a technical standpoint.